Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 2: Second Verse, Same as the First!

Day two was a lot like day one. I laid around, kept a few crackers down, and made a big frown when I couldn't go to waffles (did you like my rhyming just there?).

But for anyone who knows the "wandering around with a rake" story, you know that keeping me on the couch is a huge accomplishment for Jon, seeing as how I HATE to sit around and do nothing. It makes my brain grow mold

This could be for the best. What better way to have a productive summer but to get all the laziness out of the way first? Getting started on some of those routine things I have planned will be tough for day three though, since I'm headed off to Charleston for a friend's concert, but hopefully by day 5 I'll be ready to lay down the iron fist on this saggy bottom and get to steppin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment