Sunday, June 17, 2012

Days 14 and 15 (Friday and Saturday)

I do believe that I'm getting better and my goals, though to be shamefully honest, I'm not swimming through them yet.

 I still have 3 tabs on my chore list to pull off, and tomorrow is the deadline for the first fortnight. 
I continually find things that have dairy in them...after I've already taken several bites (Ranch dressing will be missed)
Walking the dog really shouldn't count for much exercise, but it's the most athletic thing I've done this week.
My bible time has been pretty pitiful, that's just all there is to say there.
I have been working my way through some creative projects. I hope to have one up later today and post pictures.
I am reading more, but I wish I could sit out in the hammock all day and do so..sigh.

Good thing that God says each day is a brand new chance. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment