Monday, June 25, 2012

Days 17-24   AAHHH!!

I haven't posted in a week! well, in an effort to not psych myself out, I'm only going to post a very little so that I don't think I have to write a lot each day.

Health-wise: Thanks to Anne J for kicking my but in workouts the last couple of days. I've just dipped below an important milestone (won't tell you which one) but I've stayed there for a couple of days straight. Also, except for some milk chocolate, I've been doing really good at dairy free. I'm not sure how many days it's been exactly, but if you only count cheese and straight milk products, I think it's been about 2 weeks.

Project-wise:  This coat rack project is almost done and I'm in love with it, pictures to come. I have all I need to get started on this rug, I'm just trying to get a few other things done first. If you have any old cotton t-shrits in bright colors that  you aren't using, I'd love to have them. I want to try these cleaning projects soon, I have all the materials for them.

Gospel-wise: Still need help getting into it here, again, if ever I could make myself get into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment