Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Days 3 and 4: Getting better

I was finally feeling close to normal yesterday (Monday) so as planned I headed down to Charleston to see my friend perform in  her orchestra. I must say that God was a masterful designer in giving us the ability to hear and see beauty. As of yet I haven't done anything on my list of things to do, but for the record, here are some of the things I plan to fill my day up during summer freedom:

Daily
Get active (a.k.a. exercise in some way in some duration)
Eat smarter
Do one chore from the chore list
Bathe (It's good to put attainable goals on your list, gives you a confidence boost)
Read scripture
Work on a project (sewing, gardening, pianoing, crafting, home improving)

Weekly
Hang out with a friend
Do something new
Cook something new
Read something new
Try something from the bucket list

Fortnight-ly   (I like to conjugate words)
I have a rotation of 12 chores, each needs to be done once every two weeks, but to keep control of my sanity, I get to choose which chore gets done when in the two week cycle.

  • Clean out the car
  • Clean up the sewing room
  • Organize a cabinet
  • Clean kitchen counters
  • Wash all sheets and towels
  • Clean the living/dining room
  • Mow the lawn
  • Kitchen floors
  • Clean the bedroom
  • Wash the cat
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Take out all little trash cans

Well,  off to do these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment